Samstag, 2. Januar 2016

From Ego to Eco

Living in Delhi and daily hearing about poor air quality during the day prodded me to start early morning jogging instead of jogging in  evening. Morning air is undoubtedly more pure then in evening as during the day it becomes sullied by vehicular emissions in capital city of India.  Being a yoga practitioner i have few choices when it comes for comfort and am not choosy about food , however i cant compromise when it comes to breathing pure air.

As i was returning from the park few days ago, i noticed one big dog attacking a small puppy and i was concerned. I shouted thinking they would stop fighting. However i soon realised that they were actually playing with each other as dogs often do early morning. On hearing me shout the grown up dog thought that i wanted to join them in play. They both came near me and started licking me. The grown up one climbed on me . He showed love in such a wonderful manner that i ended up thanking God for creating such wonderful creatures. I tried to shoo them but they kept coming again and again, i was shooing them but was enjoying too. I was clothed in winter clothings and the bigger dog kept my hand in his mouth but didnt bite. He was aware that if he closes his mouth, i would be hurt. 

I was touched and realised how wonderful these creatures are that they dont want to give unnecessary pain to anyone and are full of love. They valued life and didnt harm anyone unnecessarily. Even small animals like goat and especially cow are full of love and care for creatures. A pet cow will not eat food if any member of house is sick. I have seen my pet dog skip food for days when my uncle left his body. Its a pity that humans just for taste consumes these wonderful creatures who want to live like them. 


Eating fruits offered by trees and vegetables are better way to stay healthy and also care for mother nature. Cooking meat also adds to global warming. The way of love is good not even for animals but for mother earth too.  Human should consider themselves not as ruler of the earth but as a part of ecosystem. The way of the Eco and not of Ego.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen