Samstag, 6. Februar 2016

Because its time for peaceful people to make some noise

Extreme narcissistic content ahead, you have been warned :)

Friends, i feel elated when people show astonishment when they know that my body is 29 years old and most find me not a day more than 24 .Recently a young doctor @Swati broke all past records and asked whether i was a graduation student :p. Well sweetheart, i graduated around 8 long years ago.  While its definitely flattering but people can only see what's outside and they are not aware of my internal state. My body feels like that of a teenager to me and many souls in Germany and India complemented the wisdom i have acquired to be  timeless.


I feel very enthusiastic and am rarely angry. I am always happy and smiling and without a tension or worry. Situations have remained the same but i have understood how to deal with them and smile at the unreality of tension sometimes .  I remember that immediately after running full marathon of 42 kms in oct 2012 (which is a very tiring experience), i could participate immediately later in an spiritual concert organised by Yoga Vidya in Frankfurt.



However what i am experiencing is not due to something on my part but can be acquired by following a good lifestyle by anyone. Prodded by Swati Arora, i attended Art of living in 2007 November and have followed its practices since then. I don't remember a single day when i missed my daily Yoga and even managed it even while i was travelling  alone in a very hectic schedule. This effort has definitely been amply rewarded and i will not tradeoff what i experience with anything earthly.



Art of living will be celebrating its 35 years  very soon and Delhi will be host to around 3.5 million people coming from 150+ countries. This proves that i am not the only one who has benefitted from the teachings. And my young friends who are studying, Learn and practise this ancient art of Yoga. It will be the best gift you can give to yourself :) Trust me.


I have seen numerous wonderful souls and have them as my friends.  Some are ex-investment bankers who have turned to full time service projects. Some are graduates from Harvard and London school of business and yet are humble like mother earth.  I have learned a lot from them and am not proud of anything that i have achieved for anyone can get it. Yes anyone. Yoga is a scientific technique and will work for any human who can breathe.

Just go to www.artofliving.org and register for the next happiness course and yes don't forget to thank me later :).

P.S : I thought a hundred times before putting this up as don't want to be seen as self conceited, but i thought if recording my experience can make a difference to even one person its worth it. Secondly i thought that its time peaceful people also make some noise and make an India of their dreams.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen