Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

When i Insulted unintentionally - Swaccha Bharat


I recently spent around 21 days in Himalayas alone and also spent a long time staying in Ashram of Uttarkashi. In the Ashram many devotees used to come and its expected to refer women as Mataji instead of auntey ji. I had used this word number of times and it was somehow linked with woman.

Now some days later after i had recently returned from Himalayas, on my birthday on 10th oct, i decided to spend some time in India gate. I purchased an ice cream and started eating it in park. A young girl also bought ice cream. As she opened the packet inside park she dropped the plastic cover on the park ground. I had recently cleaned the gangotri pathway and clean india mission was top on my mind, i immediately reacted and said "Mataji dustbin is there". She looked at me and without saying a word picked the cover and dropped it in dustbin.


Word "Mataji"when used for young girl is surely offensive but i had no intention to hurt her. However i just blurted out it as it was on top of my mind and was associated due to staying in the traditional ashram for some days. A lot of times people do not have intentions to hurt us but they end up doing so because of some past hurts or experiences. One should learn to forgive and not give too much importance to words.



Post was written In Oct 2015:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen